One thing that I’ve found to be true for myself and for others is that having too many methods and products is not sustainable long term. In fact, it leads to overwhelm for most women.
Which is why I’m passionate about helping busy women achieve the hair transformation that they need, without the overwhelm.
My Product Journey
When I decided to start learning how to take care of my hair all those years ago, I had no idea what I was getting myself into.
I went a little, okay a lot crazy.
I spent quiet a bit of money and time experimenting with what worked and what didn’t work.
I shared my crazy findings with a group of 15k+ women weekly, and in the process got to learn what worked their struggles
Then in 2017 my family and I relocated to Canada. Our move happened within a short period of time so to say there was a lot going on would be an understatement.
My hair bore the brunt of the stress and I experienced a crazy amount of breakage in a short period of time.
And my holy grail of products just weren’t working anymore for some reason. All of a sudden;
- My scalp was crazy dry and itchy ALL the time!
- I was experiencing a lot of breakage and thinning
- My hair had no youthfulness nor shine, it was just dull
Another problem was that since moving, I did not have house help. So before I could spend up to 3hrs or more doing my hair, but life in North America this was just not feasible for me.
I knew that I needed a solution, and FAST. But I didn’t know what it would be.
A conversation that changed my hair and my life
When a church acquaintance (at the time) invited me to try out some products I was
At this point my scalp was flaring up and itchy all the time, and every wash I lost a ton of hair.
But desperation won, and I chose to invest in the products, figuring that I could return them and get my money back if I needed to.
This happened with my first wash
As I mentioned earlier, I’ve tried at least 10 different brands of products and portions on my hair in an attempt to find a solution.
But with my first wash with these, my mind was blown! The itching that I had been experiencing for weeks immediately stopped, and my hair just seemed to wake up.
See what I mean.
Progress over time
Apart from eco-styler gel, I’ve been using this natural-based, vegan approved, non-toxic hair care line for 8months now, and my hair has only gotten better.
My life has improved in these areas too;
- My washes are at most 1 hour max, as opposed to half a day affairs that I used to have. This means that I’m able to be consistent because washing my hair doesn’t demand so much of my time anymore.
- I don’t spend as much money on products because I’m truly content and my hair needs are being met.
- My cabinet is not overflowing with products
- I have clarity around my hair and what I need to do with it, which frees my mind to focus on the more important aspects in my life.
As you can see, change and transformation happened over time, so with consistency and patience I’m getting the growth that I’m looking for.